Thursday, November 17, 2005

Jeremy Irons Film Festival



I recently discovered that my roommate Kelly has “kind of a thing” for Jeremy Irons. True, it’s not quite the same as what I have for him (that would be a passionate, all-consuming 18-year-long crush), but it’s enough to justify holding a Jeremy Irons Film Festival. The screenings will be at my house and the attendees will most likely be Kelly and me. She first became interested in him after seeing his utterly convincing portrayal of Humbert Humbert, so the first film on the schedule will be Lolita. If I could get Jeremy Irons to make an appearance, that would be super. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please let me know. I think he lives in a castle in England somewhere. More film festival updates to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home