Friday, May 19, 2006

I Want To Go On a Date With This Man




Somebody please help me find William Hurt so I can go on a date with him. I heard he lives in Portland, Oregon (the internet wouldn’t lie about that to me!) and I’ll be there next week.

He’s one of the most brilliant American actors working today. Altered States is one of my favorite movies. I just watched Children of a Lesser God, and he was so hot in that movie, it made my eyes hurt. It’s not so much about appearance as it is about intensity. He’s clearly had a hair transplant which wasn’t entirely successful, but so what, I can see past that.

Some people might say he’s too old for me, but he’s only a tiny bit older than my last boyfriend. We’ll have plenty to talk about – I even loved his extra-hammy performance in A History of Violence! I already know what shirt I’ll wear for the date, I bought it today at Target specifically for this purpose. Yeah, maybe I shouldn’t wear something from Target on a date with a legitimate actor, but I’m unemployed and really can’t justify buying something more expensive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Uh-oh, the internet told me he lives in eastern Oregon "in the desert." That's practically a different state. But maybe he'll do the Willamette Valley wine circuit for Memorial Day Weekend?!?

3:43 PM  
Blogger ginsoakedgirl said...

Yeah, you're right. One website claims he lives in Portland, but I read an interview with him where he makes a comment that there are no other houses "within five miles." Yeah, that would not really be anywhere near Portland. Still, we have to keep our eyes peeled!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home